DAIRY FACTORY DESIGNER Dairy Plant Architect
Watson Dairy Consulting can work with you and your team and local Dairy Architect to design a world class milk processing plant.We work closely with our clients and their engineers to fully understand your needs and ensure that local legislation is adhered to.
Why use a Dairy Factory Design consultant - This is a significant spend and there WILL be savings to be made both in construction and operation by having a dairy consultant experienced in the latest Dairy Factory Designs to work closely with your team, guiding and helping with decision making and paying attention to detail. Getting it right first time. The detail is very important and often overlooked e.g. design of doors, change rooms, laboratories, floor and wall finishes etc.We will design a Dairy plant that is optimised for people and processes with an emphasis on making it an easy enjoyable work area (minimising operator walking miles) whilst taking account of high and low risk, health and safety and taking account of your environmental concerns
We bring with us global expertise and knowledge of the latest resources and techniques to ensure that the best possible solution is met. We will see a project through from its early stage of feasibility sample feasibility for milk powder plant through to dairy staff recruitment, training and commissioning, when it is up and running and fully operational.
We cater for:
- SMALL Dairy PROJECTS
- Dairy LINE EXTENSIONS and expansions
- Dairy PLANT MODIFICATIONS
- LARGE SCALE NEW DAIRY PLANTS
We can provide expertise in the following areas:
- New Dairy (milk) factory design
- Dairy Process design
- New Dairy Factory Tender documents & Dairy Factory contract preparation
- Feasibility studies
- RFQ Competitive tendering
- Sourcing Dairy equipment
- Dairy Project Management / Dairy Project Supervision
- Process descriptions
- Dairy Plant Commissioning
- Dairy Product Recipe formulation & new dairy product development
- Dairy Product packaging design
- Dairy Manufacturing Quality systems - ISO 9000/22000 and HACCP
- Dairy Product Process and people flows
- People management/HR systems/organisation chart preparation
- Option appraisals
- Business planning
- Dairy Factory Budgeting
- Dairy Factory Funding
- Dairy Manufacturing Due diligence
- Dairy Expert Witness
Some examples of the work that we have undertaken can be found in our portfolio. We provide consultancy and expertise on many types of Dairy Factory Designs, ensuring ease of operation.
We take into account the activity level, the flow of people, vehicles, raw materials and finished products.
We ensure personnel safety and strict hygiene controls by designing in high, medium and low hygiene cross overs points with minimal clothing changes.
Air flows and pressures are calculated to ensure a positive air flow from high risk to medium and low risk.
Window, doors, wash points, ledges, cills, ceiling, wall and floor finishes, drains, wet and dry areas are all paramount to good design.
It is Watson Dairy Consulting's attention to detail that ensures a new factory design and build runs smoothly. (View portfolio)
- Milk powder Factory Design (Link to simplified calculator for indicating profitability)
- Infant Formula Milk Powder Factory Design
- Whey & demineralised whey powders Factory Design
- Butter, butteroil, cream and ghee Factory Design
- Ice cream Factory Design
- Pasteurised milk
- Cheese (soft cheese, hard cheese, blue cheese, processed cheese, mozzarella cheese, string cheese)
- UHT milk
- Yoghurt (including Lassie type fermented drinks)
- Proteins (WPC)
- Demineralised Whey Powder
- Clotted Cream
- Cappuccino Powder
- Coffee whitener
- Tea whitener
- Fortified Milk Powders
- UHT ready to Feed Infant Formula
For more information or to discuss your requirements please contact us.